Powered By Blogger

Nothing but Everything :/


Starting with sorry is also not enough,
I’m so stupid, duffer and Idiot puff,
I always tried to be true and best friend to you,
Don’t know where things went wrong,
I would have told everything to you,
Walking through this time is not easy to be so true,
You are my bestest-friend,
At-least you would have asked this before,
Well, I don’t have any complain to you,
It’s my bad time and I’m walking through,
I don’t have words to explain things just like that to you,
People are getting sick of me, may be you too,
There is nothing to wonder I’m getting sick of myself too,
I know friendship is important part life,
So I should not take any cut off for just my probs,
Just keep smiling and be happy,
I can’t forget the time and laugh we had together,
Please don’t get hurt by my words,
Ignore that moment thinking that was not for you,
You know I treasure my friendship,
Sorry for what I did,
Things are going wrong around me,
But I’m not that weak,
I won’t let end my friendship just like that,
Just be happy because I’m still here with you..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Nothing but Everything :/ ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 30 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Nothing but Everything :/
 

2 comments: