Powered By Blogger

Missing :'(




Something is missing in my inbox :/,
Some words, some sentences, some messages,
A number or just a name is missing?
Every morning after waking up from my dream zone,
Ultimately my hand goes to mobile,
And every morning I look for only one name..!!

Nowadays dint feel like touching the mobile,
But with each and every coming morning brings new hope,
And each and every evening trash ‘em like scrap in dustbin..!!
So many questions are rolling in my mind,
Why the name is missing in my inbox?
Why that name never thinks about my empty inbox?
Why that name is so much important to me?
Why these things are bothering me?
Whom should I ask these questions to be free?
How long I have to wait for the message I want?
                                                     
Kabhi to yaad aaye unko hamari bhi,
Message ya call nahi par miss call bhi nahi,
Bheed me gum gaye hai wo tanhai me yaad karenge zarur,
Itna yakeen to hame bhi hai, kuchh pal me hi rula jayenge hum,
Hai dum to rahe gum aur apni yaado ko bhi kare gum,
Cell to mar chuka hai, ab hum bhi so jayenge kuchh pal,
Ek break ke baad kuchh hua to thk hai nahi to ro jayenge hum..!! :'(

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Missing :'( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Sunday 17 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Missing :'(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment