Powered By Blogger

I'm in you :/


Whenever i think of you,
I feel sad for me and you,
I can decide to be with you,
But I can’t let my parents down cause of you,
I know it’s hurting to me as well to you,
‘Love’ is the thing we always search for,
And I must say, I found that in you,
Understand the feelings, I’m walking through,
Words never comes normally this way,
So just read my eyes and feel free,
Don’t question me back for this mystery,
Just keep your unaffordable smile on your lips,
Don’t feel alone after reading this,
I shall always be there for you,
Never far away, always in you,
The days may come when it feels I’m gone,
I may be gone but it’s not ever over..,
I’m happy and will be because I’ve a friend like you..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I'm in you :/ ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Thursday 14 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I'm in you :/
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment