Powered By Blogger

I LovE yOu RaiN ;)

A short note to my beauty rain,
Please do come again,
Till I change my dresses,
So that I can shout and say,
Thanks for pouring me again,
Hope will meet soon again,
I wish we can run together like fan,
Come chase me and pour me again!
Come will take you in very close to my heart,
I like the way you kissed to my lips, my eyes,
I can feel the love in your kisses,
As they were from up above Devine,
My heart could not release love and tears,
You brought from the heaven and gave me peace,
Last night when you were in my arms,
I can release the pain along your drops,
You are like my love, my wife, my best friend,
Every time I cry you came and wash those wines,
With you I can walk whole my life,
You are supernatural power to my life,
Rain - o – Rain, please do come again,
Not just cause you take away my pain,
I want to play and dance with you again..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I LovE yOu RaiN ;) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 29 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 4 komentar: di postingan I LovE yOu RaiN ;)
 

4 comments:

  1. fantastic yr i dnt belive dis tune likhi h

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one bro i can understand d feelings behind tis :P:P:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oye hoye badi feelings samajh raha hai tu pitega :D :D

      Delete