Powered By Blogger

I, mE & MyseLf :P


How do I understand myself?
Am I cute or handsome?
Am I duffer and unproductive?
Am I intelligent like duff around me?
I have a duende for learning,
Still have feeling of illiterateness,
Ill-favoured is my look,
I’m uncloaking mystery of my character,
Don’t call me yellow-belly; I’m not so really,
There is a lot people used to call.,
Backbiting is their greater knowledge,
Never mind ‘em still it hurts,
I’m just a mirror or a book in your hand,
Everything is clear and right about me what you see,
But don’t broke or throw,
After knowing everything about me,
I do not know what and who I’m exactly,
Some says cute, good and handsome,
Some says I’m unchivalrous,
Sorry but I’m not unclad character,
Don’t get me wrong,
I know life is uncertain so it won’t stop.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I, mE & MyseLf :P ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 25 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I, mE & MyseLf :P
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment