Powered By Blogger

Unspoken words :/



Every time I met her feel like telling something special,
Don’t know why but words never falls their way,
What should I do to let her know everything,
Though always my eyes keep telling everything,
I wish she can understand me through my eyes,
Don’t know why deep in heart fear lives,
Don’t know why my heart is on mute,
Don’t know how to show the love sparking inside,
My heart is weak, my soul is deep with words I can speak,
But would you listen, understand or even believe :/
I never prefer to show this in action,
But now I have decided to take you through my thoughts,
Cause I think when words are spoken then walls could be broken.!!!
Don’t know what to do? Don’t know what else to say?
I’m blank page of her notepad,
If she can understand then I could be useful..!! :/

although you’ll never feel for me,
I always will love you.!! :)

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Unspoken words :/ ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Sunday 17 June 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Unspoken words :/
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment