Powered By Blogger

Just a Crush

Once at the end of my class
I was walking down from stair,
It was just I saw a girl over there,
I felt the cool wind so pleasant,
I had only passed by a few steps,
When I saw her smiling face,
I was arrested by her smiling face,
And went approaching , just to see.!!
And I don’t know what to do,
Everything looked lovely.,
Everything I find new,
Now only one thing I’ve gotta say,
That’s there is no one better than you,
I  felt incompetent as there was nothing I can do,
I got some feeling I had never before
And I turned back and went home..!!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Just a Crush ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 26 November 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Just a Crush
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment