Powered By Blogger

Angel Friend


I was going back to my home
Waiting for a friend to be along
Can’t believe on my eyes when I saw her dress,
My god..!! She dressed to kill someone i felt right there,
Looking damn cool and beautiful like moon,
Was staring her face like I’ve not seen her before,
Struck a song in my mind by seeing her face,
But because of my bad singing i dint do that
She was looking like a doll n princess of hearts,
She was looking like an angel n more beautiful,
Kajal in her eyes are adjunct in her beautiful face.,
I was admiring but without using my mouth.
Then i realize telling is more important than admiring from eyes.
She is so affable and mesmerizing like an angel
I want to let her know that she is like an angel,
Don’t feel like cartoon and never be alone.,
Because u r precious and priceless gift for me.,
Connecting with your soul
I feel that I’m whole..!!
I must say that I’m blessed special way,
That’s why I’m able to be with you J
I respect you for being original, just for being yourself,
By writing this I’m just making a memory of our friendship,
Who knows I could not stay for another day..!! :)





Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Angel Friend ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 21 November 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Angel Friend
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment