Powered By Blogger

Journey with a friend :)


Once at the end of my day,
Met with a friend on my way,
We were sitting at the station waiting for the train,
As soon as we saw the train,
Got in without noticing the place name.
We were busy in our chit-chat,
And by chatting we enjoyed a lot.
After a journey of half n hour
I just felt like we are on wrong path,
Soon after that we saw a station strange,
She started smiling by seeing my face.!
 I just got arrested by her smiling face,
And we got down there without being late.
We were enjoying like birds on tree,
Again we wait there for the train,
I really don’t care that i reached at wrong place
Because that was a good time with her i had..!!
Believe me i was not pretending to go home
Beautiful to me, i went through the time..
Then we catch the train again for our place,
Reaching at our place we felt so good,
But at the end of the journey she got some pain
Felt so bad to me but i was feeling incompetence to do anything.
She looks much better with a smile
She seems to be so sad that night,
I would be very glad if only i could make her smile.
She tried to sit calm and look cool,
But i know her emotions and i know she is fool.
No words could i use to help me explain,
What it does to me to see her in the pain.
 then i reached to my place,
And i turned back went to my home..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Journey with a friend :) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 21 November 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Journey with a friend :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment