Powered By Blogger

F* Request oh no.!! fb request :)


A short love story on my facebook page,
Opened my account got a request on my page,
It was a girl profile with her lovely name,
With that request a message on my name!
By reading that message a smile came on my face,
Was wondering how the hell she knows me and remember my face.,
Hitting on her profile and profile was fake,
Soon i realized she was my ex,
Fake profile with a fake name,
But i wasn’t fool to give a chance her again,
Though i accepted her request and started behaving like i wasn’t aware,
She started flirting and playing with me again,
Asking me to meet and hangout,
Started asking my number and pleasing to come back,
She asked, rule me or be my slave,
Now she wants me to back?
Or it’s just another hack?
She realized her mistakes and apologized for that,
But still i agreed for friendship not more than that,
I said you were my fb password but now my pc says its wrong crap,
And I’ve restored myself when i was alone,
Feeling bad for you but i don’t want to patch up again,
Then I signed out and never get back to that page again J







Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel F* Request oh no.!! fb request :) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 23 November 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan F* Request oh no.!! fb request :)
 

1 comments:

  1. nice poem............. this actually n usually happens........ :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete