Powered By Blogger

An Innocent face :)


An innocent face, I saw and I like,
That looks like a new born child,
She looks more beautiful when she smiles,
She is so truthful like a child,
But never use to lie,
I’d be writing everything in her fate,
Only if god would have given me his stupid pen,
Because I know she deserves everything and anything,
She wants in her life.!
Her soul is so sacred like newly born child,
I’d like to make a request and also advise,
Please never be sad and never try to cry,
Because that innocent face every time makes me smile.!
She really looks like a child with happy mind,
But I know some stupid rule of this life,
Everthing gets changed by the time,
But I wish her innocent face and beautiful thoughts,
Remains same as they are already feeded are inside.!
No doubt rain is natural beauty but she is more than that,
I feel illiterate when I try to explain her innocence face,
Because words are never enough to explain her innocence,
Pordon me if I’m wrong somewhere in my words,
Forgive me as words are very few and not enough to explain about you,
My dear friend dhondu J
Everytime you trick me and hide your pain,
Sometime you never explain your sad face,
Never feel alone, live for your own,
If you need me just turn back,
And just remember my reassuring face,
I’ll be right there behind or on your back.!
The days may come when you feel alone,
I’ll be not there to be along,
Because I may be gone to the another world,
But believe me I’ll be right there in your heart,
And trust me will not forget your innocent face J

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel An Innocent face :) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 26 November 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan An Innocent face :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment