Powered By Blogger

Graduation day :)



The day I was waiting for,
Fun, I was missing a lot,
Has come and gone,
Memories flash before me,
Seeing the faces, close to me,
I can’t forget commotion of this day,
Sitting in the row and staring at the stage,
Giggling and pinching while speech is going on,
Everything I’m gonna miss,
These years were so long but it’s gone in a wink,
May my friends will be forever closely linked,
This was the climax of my dream,
A feeling of pride and euphoria years away,
Each moments dwell in my eyes,
Laughing, yelling, crying together,
Years we passed through is now memories,
Though I’m gonna miss everyone close to me,
I want to wish them a good future ahead and happiness,
A new life has begun for everyone,
Hope will hangout in our busy schedule too,
Hellos has changed in goodbyes,
But still I wish to be in touch with my friends..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Graduation day :) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 30 July 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Graduation day :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment