Powered By Blogger

missed you on "ourday" :(

A special day of friends has come and gone,
Some are happy, some are not,
For some it’s like missing day of friends,
For some it’s like flirtationship day,
Whatever we name it, doesn’t matter a heck,
It’s all about respect, pride & understanding of two-hearts,

I too have a small numbers of friends,
They are the heartbeat of my life,
Missing them and feeling all-alone,
This friendship day was worst ever has gone,
My bosom friends are far from me,
I have become a bucket busy guy,
Missing nonversations of past days,
I miss those times,
I miss those days,
Wish I would have reach to them,

We are unlock for each other truly,
Though you both are miles apart,
A single word from you makes my day special,
I pray to my god every day,
For your wellness & bright future ahead,

No power can separate us from the deep of our heart,
Stay hungry for the friendship-love,
Stay foolish, when talking to me,
Stay in touch so that we can meet again,
In words of mine trying to explain about divine,
Words are less to explain the deep feeling of mine ! L


Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel missed you on "ourday" :( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 6 August 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan missed you on "ourday" :(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment