Powered By Blogger

Hate being apart :(



It’s amazing to me to see,
How two hearts beat alike,
Still there is something to be confused,
There is something to be misunderstood,
It’s so hard to keep inside the truth,

Every time I think of you,
Mind rush to back-golden days,
We had a Devine sense,
Now I’m ending with some changes,
I can’t reboot also to be free,

If now I rush to back to the start,
Just only to tell you, I need you,
Don’t take my moon apart,
Oh! Please god don’t do us apart,
I want to rush to the start,

She can’t fight the tears,
Her eyes are looking bad with those tears,
If the voice of my heart is loud,
Please do listen and save us,
This friendship shouldn’t end,

Oh! Please god, help me with lights,
Light which take me to the start,
Because I want to rush to the start,
I will be very grateful for this blessing game.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Hate being apart :( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 16 July 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Hate being apart :(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment