Powered By Blogger

Miss you my little angel :'(



It’s been a couple of month for being apart,
Passing years brings thousands fears,
I just remember your unaffordable smile,
This binds my heart every time,

I’m missing your toddler smiles and cries,
The way we used to play in nights,
I used to be lost in your eyes,
Hope you have captured me in your eyes,

I’m missing you like a toy of my childhood,
Missing you like a sun in rainy day,
Missing you like a moon, when it goes away,
A nap of your wellness, how do I see?

I’m missing those tiny hands and tiny feet,
My little angel you are so sweet,
Wish I can come to your place every night,
So that we both can play together and rejoice,

I’m missing that softly kisses on your cheek,
Your cutie pie smile and clicking of your eyes,
How do I define my pain to you?
So that you can also feel and rejoin,

I have pictured in my eyes your sweet giggle,
And also your toes-wiggle,
I know days are passing and you are growing so fast,
I hope when you see me again recognize my face,

I wish that I could see you sooner,
And always be very closer,
You can only dry my raining eyes,
Miss you my little sweet angle, you can read my eyes!!:(

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Miss you my little angel :'( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Tuesday 10 July 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Miss you my little angel :'(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment