Powered By Blogger

You don't know 'ME'




You see me smiling, you see me playing,
You see me joking, you see me laughing,
But everything you see is not me,
Behind my joke, laugh and smile,
A person is there dying inside.
You think you know me well,
But sorry you don’t know that i’m playing well,
Some of you pretend to know me,
And some of you don’t care to,
You don’t know the ‘me’ below my smiley mask,
Take away your geusstimation,
Leave me alone and don’t try,
You don’t know the deepest me,
Because you see what i want you to see..!!
I’m more complicated than you think,
So don’t waste your time and just chill,
I don’t know why god is so high,
But still he is helping me to hide the deepest me and smile.,
I’m such a useless on earth, but still trying to give something to others,
Honesty, smile, caring and something more,
Sorry i’m doing what i can, helping the way i can,
Sorry if i’m not up to the mark in your view.,
I can scream the truth in your eyes,
It does not matter, if you don’t know me,
You don’t know who i’m?
Regretting for my regrets,
God forgive me for my sins,
And please help me to win,
Hearts and my life so that i can survive..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel You don't know 'ME' ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Sunday 29 January 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan You don't know 'ME'
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment