Powered By Blogger

Welcome angel :)

One more day is added in my history,
And I’m happy to make this as history,
A sweet cutie baby girl came home today,
I got a rose on the rose day,
Ahh, see people are staring at my angel,
(You should have listened what they were telling)
Isn’t she most beautiful child like an angel? J
Welcome little angel in my world,
When i picture you up in the 11th cloud in my heart,
I want to scream out loud then with your beautiful eye’s you stare at me down,
A precious and priceless gift i got to love,
I’m just thinking of a perfect word to say,
To tell you my girl how i feel about the arrival of your birthday,
Tiny legs, tiny hands and tiny cheeks,
All you got is mesmerizing and attracting me,
Thanks to god for this precious treasure,
How much i love you, no one can measure..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Welcome angel :) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 6 February 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Welcome angel :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment