Powered By Blogger

Is this loneliness?

The days in my life i had was better than now,
Everyday missing my friends, who used to care and love till now,
I don’t have many friends like everyone around me,
Not a big circle in social life or in sofalize,
Not a tweetheart but have a heart for my friends,
Not perfect but good enough for loved ones in my life,
My heart is a hotspot for my friends,
Day in day out online services for them,
It’s not only guesstimate of mine,
I love flame war with my friends sometime,
But not being apart for the silly things happened in that war time!
I sit and wonder for some time,
Why i’m alone now after giving this much space to them in my life!!
Tired of being sorry and daily nonversation of my life,
How could i be so lost and lonely?
In a place i know so well?
I can’t buy this on my own,
Is depression so dark?
I need to speak up loud before it takes me away?
better to die than being a cage animal of life,
living is not worthwhile here like this,
darkness closing all around,
still i’m not making a  single sound,
just hoping and begging for an angel friend in my life,
just to comfort me in my bad times
so i struggle on just holding a smile on my face.!!!! :) :(

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Is this loneliness? ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 28 January 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Is this loneliness?
 

2 comments: