Powered By Blogger

Wish i was a child again :(



I wish i was a child again,
Nothing to think, nothing to worry,
Nothing in mind to think and cry,
A cute and true smile i can carry,
And wish i could make things different,
Being apart from close one hurts a lot,
Sometime boredom kills and i feel all alone,
Would like to die than chasing the life for long..!!
Feeling lonely and no one near to comfort,
I feel the toughest challenge of this life,
It’s hard to walk when i miss a friend behind,
It’s hard to talk when no one understands,
It’s hard to smile when inside i’m crying,
I wish i was a child again,
Without any dreams and goals to achieve,
Nothing to lose and suffering like now,
I don’t want to cry the way i feel inside,
But this is the feeling that i can’t hide inside..!!
Sometime i scream, yell and cry,
So that i can get rid of my bad feeling & cries,
But getting failed every time is the worst feeling i had and have,
Still i struggle on, holding a smile on my face,
It’s endless feeling i had & have,
and my words always get rot and fall away,,
I wish i was a child again L

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Wish i was a child again :( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 28 January 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Wish i was a child again :(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment