Powered By Blogger

"My Sweetie Sony"



Let me intro to you with my cutie,
Enticing look and so beauty,
Helps me in every situation,
Without any hesitation.,
Always near to my heart,
I will be alone without her touch,
Helps me to connect all over the world,
And holds my small world in her heart,
Ready to help me day in day out,
Want to know the name??
Don’t laugh on her,
May be u think name is funny,
But i’m crazy about her name,
Not much unique, not so simple also,
Branded damn cool name.,
I’m afraid if you also fall for her,
It’s Sony Ericsson W8 (hehehe lolzz)
Stop laughing now, it’s my fav,
It’s more than anything to me,
Always helps me to get in to touch,
With my close friends and family
That’s why i treat my mob as my gf (lolz..!)
Don’t you believe, will tell why?
Girl friends are like my mobile,
Cause they need money and
Loves you till you are charged with money,
And my sweetie Sony also needs money,
She doesn’t love me but helps to get love,
Thru connecting line to my family and friends..!!
That’s why i’m in love with my mobile phone Sony ;)

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel "My Sweetie Sony" ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 18 January 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan "My Sweetie Sony"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment