Powered By Blogger

A mind full of questions :(


Is life full of darkness or my eyes can’t see the right way,
Through these eyes I can only see the rough dark way,
Full of problems, full of mistakes,
Yet I’m trying to live and believing it’s me,
All I can do is arrange these words on this page,
Its feeling of heart, it will rot away only after age,

Standing and trying to see the sparkle in the dark,
Sparkle, which can lead me up to the mark,
Is my expectations are more than I should get?
Why these feelings are getting over at me?
There are lots of questions circulating in mind,

God must be on the way to answer this hopeless crap,
Waiting with patience is killing, can’t take a nap,
Being optimist, still I have a hopeless hope,
Days will pass and time must heal the pain,
I’ll lead the way; have faith in me as well in god.

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel A mind full of questions :( ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 24 August 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan A mind full of questions :(
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment