Powered By Blogger

Walk of my dream!!!


Job of my nightmare, fool’s paradise and real,
To be with the angel of my dream,
The only girl I wish to be with, in real and reel,
When I close my lazy eyes,
I can see you very clear,
Beneath the moonlight in my heart,
And all I can do is staring at you,

Gleam of your beauty and smile on your face,
Looks perfect like sunset in the rain,
My creativity wanders,
To make perfection of my words,
And explain you the world inside the heart,

Daring winds are touching your hair,
Helping to make a perfect picture,
Love bites on air, whispered in my ears,
I’m staring at you just like a kid does front of a mirror,
Simplicity in you, adorable like a moon,

Sudden moves of your eyeballs,
And clicking a view of me from the corner,
Makes me feel incompetence in front of you,
Though I managed to look back at you,
And like the way you appreciated my view,

I saw the movement of your lips,
Like the way you called my name,
You asked me to sit right beside you,
You lay the head on my sholder,
I wondered and my eyes moved on you,
Then I kick myself to awake from the dream,
Realised that it couldn’t last and it’s not true....,


Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Walk of my dream!!! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 10 August 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Walk of my dream!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment