Powered By Blogger

"A life - Never thought of - " I "




                       Hi won’t you like to read about me? I know you won’t because i’m not celebrity to read or someone should talk about but i think you can meet a real kaushal by this short story, don’t think that i’ve become too big for my shoes or in my life that you should start off reading about me, perhaps me too never thought of writing this but sometime when we don’t have anything to do and think about rather than connecting to our past life so I just sang about it.  You may get bored of reading this as a story or article but this is "A life i never thought of getting".  Every human being starts off his/her life with nothing i too consider myself in them, I’m not much interesting not much enticing in look and also not intelligent.  There is nothing to get shock if you hear ‘dumb’ and ‘useless’ title for me cause they really suits me.  I jumped off from the god’s home 1st time in Gujarat (Palanpur) on 5th Nov 1990 without any reason of doing something.  Later after some years when i started to noticing things and also started walking, talking, my family kick me off to the school though i dint learn a heck also being there for years.  Unfortunately my dad took me Kerala and kicked me off there in "Kendriya Vidyala" School, being there for long time i learned many thing but soon cause of some family bugging we landed off to my respective place and started my school there again.  After so much of rolling we stayed there in our village itself and i continued my less than important education there.  Don’t know how time passed so fast there and i completed my 10th somehow without any effect or mind miracle. 
                      I think everyone has a turning point in their life and the below given explanation is mine.  I was about to finish my 10th and then something bad happen in my life was my grand paa death; this event bought a big change in my life.  My dad arrive to my native place and took us from there to  Chennai, here in Chennai i noticed people are more faster than me whether it is mind work or hard work.  So i decided to take admission here and continue my carrier and yes for this decision i can appreciate myself.  Appreciation work ends soon after deciding cause it was very difficult to get admission in Chennai for a lad who came from north India and don’t know any other language like Tamil or English except Hindi.  After many rejections from many schools we decided to go to K.V. AFS School and give a last try for the admission and by god grace, my dad met with his old friend who has been working there in office from many years.  Then he assured me that you will get admission don’t worry anymore about this, soon after he finished his lines i thanked him like god and kicked-off our bike to room. 
                     Fortunately i got admission in a better school where each passing year people write their own faith and that’s why a light of happiness spark in my heart and i said to myself “yes now I’ll change my world” being an illiterate these words were enough to motivate me but i dint realize that my game starts from here these all were just honeymoon phase.  And one more thing i noticed being there in school that no one will help you if you are new and don’t know about the surroundings.  But somehow i co-operated with my mentor and the students without the knowledge of English, though it was difficult for me to do.  Many time instead of telling a point or teaching me about the subject, some of my classmates known as my friend also teased me. Why? Just because i was nothing in Bloody British language. Sometimes i cried cause of getting difficulties in subjects they all were in English except one and that is Hindi.  Though i never gave a heck also to anyone and managed to study and complete my course somehow with less than enough marks.  As I did my schooling in “K.V. AFS” i learned worlds of things like how to negotiate with new face, how to behave in society, many more thing which is unexceptionable. This is just unforgettable to me put it as simple.
                   It won’t be bad if i say that i enjoyed my school life fully but it will be not good also because it gave me many things which will be always with me for my whole life.  I gave much more importance to time resource than anything because as you know perfection is nothing but doing things at right time and i’ve been much productive also in those days of my life. Not much appreciable but i think i did fair to my parents and with my life by taking a single decision of staying in Chennai.  Somehow after facing many difficulties in school life now i forget the word difficult itself, now i don’t take anything as difficult or impossible, to the point being optimistic.  It was full of dramedy life for me and I’m happy to say a big thanks to my god for his blessing and for this life.  I was not addicted to fashionista and because of that i was disliked by many but i never gave a fuck about that as my concentration was my carrier/my life.
click here to read the next part.

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel "A life - Never thought of - " I " ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Thursday 5 April 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan "A life - Never thought of - " I "
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment