Powered By Blogger

Unwanted Change"



My favourite mirror on the wall,

Dint reflect my face when i want,

My closest soul got little change,

Calling change don’t sense me wrong,

But a change can make big gap in the map,

Between the shoes i have,

Never expected to see the changes she got,

I tried to be in her shoes and understand,

Dint get any clue, then also i’m baring the changes i shouldn't,

Hope everything will be fine, like she used to be before,

It kills me when i see the mirror is changed,

And i’m staring at the wall expecting for the same,

Laconately will say i’m looking for my mirror again,

Change is good sometimes, but not in the relation we used to have,

I know, problems never leave us alone,

They always roll in head like a lone,

Tension is the natural thing people get often,

Is making change in you, the right solution of the problem?

Changes in a pair of shoes kick us to feel uncomfortable,

Imperfection comes there way if the time is not in favour,

What should i do to get you back?

Where should i go to seek the peace you want?

Whom should i ask the path to reach you back?

When should i try to match the time?

Lots of questions rolling in my head,

And no one is near to help,

Only god, who has been helping me,

Through the whole life i have,,

So god is the ultimate answer of my question.,

Hope everything will sort out soon with perfection!!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Unwanted Change" ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Monday 9 April 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Unwanted Change"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment