Powered By Blogger

Intro"


Some words in my introduction,
Story of my excursion,
If you wish you can call me inhuman,
I hate to be ill-disposed nature,
Ill-starred from birth but not a loser,
Don’t have any habit of smirt,
Graduate but it’s not at all worth,
Still i’m happy with my world,
Running for what i deserve,
People are in relations and i’m unreserved,
I look like daemon but people don’t believe,
Yeah i’m daggy and i never feel bad,
Headed for damsels
(will you get one for me :D)
Just kidding don’t give heck to my words,
Bullshit emotions always make me senti,
I’m getting insane and crazy,
Got many friends and they are lazy :P
I’m also getting lazy so see u next time,
However I’m happy with my life,
May be its illusion of mine.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Intro" ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 23 March 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Intro"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment