Powered By Blogger

Catch the 'I' - Miss you


I can’t see someone alike you,
Quietudeness anyone can see in you,
Brainiac will be the right name for you,
Antsy feelings always been there when i miss you,
Laconically I’m trying to explain things to you,
Kick-off of our friendship is good thing ever happened to me.,
Head-turning look & attitude i ever wanted from you,
And will pray for your good future and success
Never try to disappear from my heart, this is my request.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Catch the 'I' - Miss you ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Thursday 29 March 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Catch the 'I' - Miss you
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment