Powered By Blogger

Standing alonE


Life is so silly and like dirty picture,
but i’m also a desi boy not a simple human with fink structure,
Will fall and stand again for some new adventure,
I know i’m not perfect and i do mistakes with some unwanted lecture,
But at the same time i do apologize,
And my mum says that’s good sign,
They also do the mistakes and never apologize for that,
I too have feelings; i’m not a crap rat,
I don’t want your fake love and words,
But at least behave like a human being don’t curse,
Kill me once at all; don’t poke me again and again,
I can’t die each and every moment,
I beg for friendship and some relation,
So they think i’m nothing and kick me like assf**k,
May be i’m bad in social networking,
But still a shit heart beats for you people.
I don’t know why i’m begging,
When they don’t want to get in,
Off course scared to be alone,
But will make myself stronger and will stand again alone..!
Learned a lot in this small journey of my shit life,
Many people played and life as well
Now I’m stronger and standing harder,
Cause i’ve only one shot, one opportunity,
Have to play better and proof my existence,
Its getting hard but its my life,
Will live like i want and thanks to my family,
Standing behind like god,
Some people wants me to leave,
But its my life i’ll live not leave,
If u have problem kill yourself or leave.,
God is asking me to hold his hand,
Got a good stand now i’m not alone.,
When i can see the god,
Then why should i see the temple,
And beg for your company..!!
Believe me now i’m stronger and happy with my life,
Because i’ve learned to accept things like they are in life,
Now i’m not alone so will struggle and survive J

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Standing alonE ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 14 December 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Standing alonE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment