Powered By Blogger

Life S***'s


Whatever happens, i make myself stronger,
to stand harder so I can fight longer,
this life is full of shit,
people here can’t take rest and sit,
everything is going bad in my life more than the shit,
pissed off with the life,
but cant suicide cause I’ve to stand stronger and fight,
have i forgotten something,
may be that god wanted me to learn,
still trying for that and somehow to earn,
people are crazy always point there finger on me,
they found me wicked and fink,
but still will not disclose my secret of being greater than them..!!
f**ked up with this life,  don’t want to be alone,
but no one is jerk like me so I’ve to stand alone..!
when i feel weak, n fall badly,
just feel like to hung up the life as soon as well,
and ring up a bell to the hell,
but no I’ve to make myself stronger for longer,
f**k this shit life, i don’t want anymore,
damn that looks bad so have to stand stronger.,
yep.! Off course i’m not perfect like u,
just F**k off i don’t want to be u anymore,
i like my crazy shit mind,
working hard to find,
meaning of my life which is behind,
not so far not so close,
cant touch cant see,
just with the bad feeling enjoying the ride of my life..!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Life S***'s ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 14 December 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Life S***'s
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment