Powered By Blogger

R.I.P. Deadly Demon - "RavaN"

Evil inside you makes you to hate me.

Everyone celebrates your defeat,
Everyone is happy ‘cause you are no more,
You were unbeatable but you chose to be,
A great monarch of Lanka and demons too,
I haven’t seen a devotee like you,
Just to reach your wants and will,
You did all notorious things which you shouldn't do,
But I can take some positive words from you,
Impossible won’t exist anymore if one can be like you,

I respect you for your virtues,
For being great scholar, astrologer, and brave ruler too,
A lot more than I can recall in my poor brain,
You were the most dreadful creature ever born,
Burning effigy of yours can bring happiness to all,
But they ain't gonna kill the evils deep inside them all,
Pollution is the only result I can see of doing this heck,
If possible, just kill the evil inside you and follow the truth.!!

-Written by little busy Demon.


Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel R.I.P. Deadly Demon - "RavaN" ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 24 October 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan R.I.P. Deadly Demon - "RavaN"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment