Powered By Blogger

Missing you*

The word alone, not perfect for me anymore,
Now feelings are more deeper, than this word can hold,
It sucks, when each single thing around me reminds of you all,
I wish feelings could be tangible so that I can garish,
Faking people around me is now more difficult,
With simple smile and holding tears in my eyes,
Want to cry, yell loud but lacking energy inside,
Feeling solitude, missing you all,
Your each question were killing me on call,
Sorry, Being indecent and cutting the call,
I tried to hide some feelings deep inside,
I wish you could come for a while,
No one here to talk and share things,
But you don’t worry I will take care,
Missing you!! Missing you a lot!!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Missing you* ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 5 October 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Missing you*
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment