Powered By Blogger

Perfect rainy night!


Waiting for someone in the rainy night,
Playing in the rain but dying inside,
Hope she comes and asks me to join,
Tiny droplets playing best music by jumping on eyes,
Lost in beautiful music of the rain,
Memories drift by sensational breeze and the rain,
Time spent near the bus was perfect like sweet pain,

Passionate eyes and with bestest smile,
With indication of desire and view of mine,
She walked by my side and whispered some lines,
A glance of you with blessed rain was a perfect day of mine,
Is this love? Then how do I speak at right time?
She must be thinking I’m real crappiest geek,
Love is awesome? I don’t know but somehow I feel its true,
But really it sucks when in the world it’s not happening for you.!

Street lights, rainy nights, tip-tap music around,
No one to hear, no one to see,
Dancing alone with craziest sound,
My lips were trembling like earthquake,
Just a wish she would have been beside,
See you again rain when i will be dry.!!


Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Perfect rainy night! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 20 October 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan Perfect rainy night!
 

3 comments: