Powered By Blogger

Things change and friends leave :/


There are certain things I never disclose,
Hurting to my heart yet holding on,
I can see the war if I raise my heartbeat,
Never thought making friends ever hurt me,

Should I feel ashamed for things I haven’t done,
Yeah! There’s certain action I cry for,
There’s certain action I’m not proud of,
Don’t know how close-eye’s judge me,

Don’t know how they look at my soul,
I can’t buy, a single word can lead you to hell,
Well!! there’s nothing but only trust issues,
I pray to god, Please keep me away from such great aliens,

No more friendship, my shadow is enough,
Seeking for a world, where my actions must taken to good way,
Where my action doesn’t cause anymore blues,
Finally will say, YOU don’t know me.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Things change and friends leave :/ ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 15 September 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Things change and friends leave :/
 

1 comments:

  1. cheap soccer jerseys, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap bayern munich jerseys, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete