Powered By Blogger

F*****g alone!!!
















Walking alone, feeling alone,
Still feels best deep in my soul,
No one to hurt, no one to bother,
Look into my eyes; you may see the pain,

I wake up from my dream,
They hurt sometimes deep inside,
I don’t want to yell or scream for the way I feel inside,
I’m going kinda insane, now pain is my brain,

Feeling to hold a gun in my hand,
And point it to my fcuking head,
Gun should be loaded to blow my head,
Pull the trigger when feeling worst again.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel F*****g alone!!! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Saturday 29 September 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan F*****g alone!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment