Powered By Blogger

Theist way to lead my life.!!



Getting bored of thinking big,
Free will always leads me to dig,
Having a goal to hit before life hits you,
Being crazy and going mad is not worth too,
Having patience for long time isn’t work too,
Trying hard and smart way to reach you (Goal),

Waiting for right time to nailed it soon,
Because I’m not the zombie,
(At-least I think so)
I have so many white hopes,
And want to become time pleaser soul,
Teleology thinking is sticking me to with work,
I feel to be stiff necked (Not kidding),

Time, Money and goal,
These three are playing with me badly,
(Yeah! Here you can Rolf and lol),
Time is passing fast,
Money, I’m running sort of,
I’ll kick myself to hit the goal,
Being theist, I think will roll surely till my goal.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Theist way to lead my life.!! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 5 September 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Theist way to lead my life.!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment