Powered By Blogger

Happy birthday:)

This is just not simple words to read,
Or a poem to read and filed,
It’s my feeling that i just can’t hide,
You believe me or not,
Things were pretty worst in my life,
And then I asked to god for an angel friend in my life,
Wasn’t sure that will get one so soon,
Of course anyone can not promise me for the moon,
But meeting you on facebook like a stranger,
Then later after some months we met again as stranger,(but No more :D)
And after seeing you twice and thrice in this rushing life,
I can feel the comfort of having that angel friend in my life,
For whom i use to make many requests to my god..!
My prayers were answered when god laid you in my life J
I got shocked by seeing many things common in us,
From the good things to our pain and family matters,
You are the person i trust the most,
You are the person i run to when i feel lost,
Now i want to thank you for being in my life,
Being my best friend and helping me through this life,
And i realised this perfect friend i found is like a mirror,
You are so perfect not like me an error J
And you know all this is so true,
Without you i would be indeed so blue.
But remember if you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; not even in nightmare..!!
20 years ago from today, you placed in your mother’s arm,
I’m blessed with an angel friend on that day itself.,
And now your special day has come by again,
So i wish for lots of birthday fun, to last until the day is done J
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
Be happy and keep smiling always like you do.!! J

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Happy birthday:) ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Tuesday 7 February 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Happy birthday:)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment