Powered By Blogger

Little thanks for the precious gift- Time!


I really don’t know from where to kickoff,
My thoughts and words are ending with suicide,
Wish I can make some new but not that brainiac too,
Some of them daring to pair-up to express my soul,
And with them I’m trying to take-off,

Thank you all for gifting me your important time,
Letting your mind to think for me,
Thank you all for doing what you all did I never thought of,
Instead of being busy or just forgetting about it,
(As I do every year)
I’m happy to be a single note of your to-do list,
With your other important work to do,
I am honored;
It really meant a lot to me,

Thank you for offering your kind words,
Your kindness lifted my spirits,
You all made my day really special,
Somehow I’m really blessed,
That I feel surrounded by family of friends,
Thank you again for everything you all have done.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Little thanks for the precious gift- Time! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Tuesday 6 November 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Little thanks for the precious gift- Time!
 

1 comments:

  1. our pleasure, Kaushal... :) happy birthday and god bless you son!

    ReplyDelete