Powered By Blogger

Don't shoot me, It was a dream!


It was an evening,
Perfect moon was staring from sky,
Stars were helping her to reach the earth,
Sky was trying to grab her in his arms and hide her,
And the air passing by her brings some whispers,
Softly, a girl was singing to me;
Unclear view of her making me more curious to feel,
An unknown tune was tuned that evening,
She was approaching to me by hearing the tune,
Something remarkable was happening to me,
Slowly, air was bringing her to give me a company,
She looked at me and asked for a dance,
She pulled me from my place, 
Without waiting at my words,
I, then hold her hands and grab her in my arms,
Before I could start the dance,
I fell from my bed, then, realized that it was a dream.


Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Don't shoot me, It was a dream! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Wednesday 28 November 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Don't shoot me, It was a dream!
 

1 comments:

  1. Tips for buying a copy here. People in Cheap Fashion Classic Fake Watches a lot of time searching for Cheap rolex cellini moonphase 50535 watches on the Internet, so it's easy to buy a good thing.

    ReplyDelete