Powered By Blogger

Everything is illusion and so me!!


I am nothing more than an illusion of words,
How do I convey that I always wanted to love people,
Though you can like or dislike me, it's all up to you,
Thinking maybe a defense mechanism but I rarely use them,
I really don't have any T&C or policies for my gentle heart,
Certainly that doesn't mean you should rule my kingdom,
I am faithful to me as well to my image,
But still when I compare myself with me, I feel like a beggar,
And if still you are judging me, its your critical thinking not mine (which matters most),
You are expressing your thoughts not my being,
Sometimes I feel part of me is not worth of your compliments,
Possibly you expect more and then I try to cross my limits and be unlimited,
Maybe I get fail to seduce you to like my existence,
But don't you think you should challenge your abilities to like me as human,
The heart loves, but my ego and your attitudes are enemies,
Let's connect ourselves and not be controlled by our seemingly heartless body,
Let's help each other rather than pretending to be like a robotic invention,

All I want you to accept me with all my imperfection and rejections.!! J

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Everything is illusion and so me!! ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Tuesday 10 September 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 4 komentar: di postingan Everything is illusion and so me!!
 

4 comments: