Powered By Blogger

Blessed with a perfect sister at last.


Exactly what you mean to me,
Is something that's very hard to arrange in words,
You see, I had no sister when I was a toddler,
To call when I wanted to play with her,

The day when we met,
We were standing without any clue,
Something god has managed to display through you,
And then I felt I’m not completely out of the blue,

He had a perfect plan,
Years were just not passing on,
He was making us understand our hearts,
To share some perfect moments of smile and tears,

As a brilliant sister of mine,
You are beyond my imagination and thoughts,
A proverbial war in my mind races to an end,
When I really found you in my real world,

Unconditional also wouldn’t be the perfect word for your love,
Our craziness love has no end,
Our cares and thoughts are good for each other,
It’s a love that will not defunct,

Madness, sometimes defines us best,
Fighting with each other has become a test,
But without this a relation would be nothing,
We should not get fail, after any unimaginable fight,

I am so glad,
That I didn’t have a sister in the past,
But now I’m more thankful to our dearest god,
For the perfect sister he has blessed me at last.!!

Penulis : Kaushal ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Blessed with a perfect sister at last. ini dipublish oleh Kaushal pada hari Friday 12 April 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Blessed with a perfect sister at last.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment